The Overhead™ black gloss carbon fiber travel guitar collapses to carry-on size of 22*14*9 inches! It assembles in 20 seconds with our patented detachable neck system, and our patented soundboard technology and all-carbon construction create a durable instrument with massive tone. A full 24.5 inch scale, a versatile 1 3/4 nut width, best-in-class components, and a wedged ergonomic design make this the most enjoyable guitar you’ll ever play! Tri-piezo pickup and a full-featured TSA compliant carry-on backpack included.
Designed for Travel
- The Overhead™ travel guitar uses a patented collapsible neck system which allows for assembly/disassembly in a matter of seconds. 
- After packing in its travel backpack the Overhead travel guitar can be carried-on to most major airlines, easily fitting in the overhead bin compartment.
- Travel backpack includes a TSA compliant laptop tablet fold-out panel which can be scanned by airport security without having to separately remove laptop.
- Proprietary under-bridge transducer pickup system accurately amplifies the guitar and comes with all Overhead guitars.
Full Tone in a Travel Body
- The wedge design gives a lower shoulder/bout depth that’s deeper than a dreadnought, allowing the smaller body size to deliver great volume and booming bass.
- Bone nut, compensated bone saddle, and ebony bridge pins all help produce the tone preferred by acoustic guitarists.
- Offset sound-hole design maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard and proprietary bracing and layup structure produce a spectacular tone for such a compact instrument.
Comfortable to Play
- The wedge design angles the guitar into your body which places the guitar in a comfortable position for fingerboard access and viewing.
- The dual-action steel truss-rod enables fine tuning of relief to suit any playing style.
- Satin-finish low-c profile neck make this 24.5 inch scale super comfortable to play.
- Scoop-away™ design gives full access to all 20 frets, yet maximizes inner air volume of the instrument for maximum acoustical volume.